Subrahmanya Sabha Activities
- Hostel with all modern facilities at the heart of the Mangaluru city catering the needs of more than 140 inmates.
- Annually awarding merit and loan scholarship to the tune s. 70 to 80 lakhs, out of an educational corpus fund of Rupees 2.50 cores.
- Sponsoring students for studies at reputed foreign universities.
- Establishing a senior citizen home and women’s hostel at Puttur.
- Organising Social, cultural and spiritual activities at Sabha for members.
Organizing Socio-cultural Events
- Dental camps for school children and rural mass.
- Medical camps
- Eye camp at rural area
- Blood group identification and donation camps at multiple places.
- Pollution checkup.
- Accident awareness program.
- Adoption of village school
- Cultural programmes
- Yakshagana, folk dance, classical dance & music at various places-upholding.
- Healthy body Healthy mind.
- Chess tournaments
- Cricket, Marathon and various other sports events.
- Religious & spiritual
- Shree Sathyanarayanapooja every month.
- Guru Vardanthi
- ShankaraJayanthi in collaboration with other Brahmin organizations.
- Astrologer’s summit
- ChandikaYaga for world peace
- Spiritual workshops, scholarly seminars
- Religious retreats, honouring performers, social workers, role models of the community.
All the above activities are organised and executed ably by the active participation of Mahila Vedike, Yuva Vedike, Vidhyarthi Vethana Samiti and Hostel samithi.